1. Next 24/48hrs
• Avoid working out, steaming, sweating, sun exposure or sexual activities.
• To prevent bumps & faster healing apply Ointment / Neosporin or Brave Solder anti-bacterial skin protection to all waxed body parts, 2-3 times a day. Especially after a shower.
• Moisturize daily with non-comedogenic lotion
2. Ingrown Hair Prevention
• Exfoliate • Exfoliate • Exfoliate
• Exfoliate 2-3 times a week, after a shower. This is particularly important after about day 10 through to about the 15-day mark.
• Use exfoliating scrubs/brush/glove to gently buff the area. It doesn’t need to be hard scrubbing.
+ Use "Stridex" Cotton pads: contain effective skin cleansers that work to remove dirt, oil, sweat and other impurities from the surface of the skin, penetrate to unclog pores. It has the highest level of fighting medicine allowed.
• Did you know you at Alexspot24 One on One Men spa you could reserve a PRE or POST waxing Micro buff scrub massage + Hydro Jet Steam machine, along with hot towels buffing. I also suggest adding it as a prep for legs or full body waxing for best results. It opens your skin pores making it super easy to remove a hair.
3. Favorite Products